Clothes should not only make us look good, but they should make us feel amazing too.
Each TISKA London garment is designed with this in mind. Our fabrics are carefully selected and every item is made to order to ensure minimal impact on our environment, after all you deserve the very best and so does our planet.
Fundamental Nordic values
- Preserving the environment and natural resources. Working for sustainable growth and development
- New ways of thinking, creativity and innovation. Using everyone’s talents to tackle problems and come up with new things to improve life.
- Openness and transparency. There is nothing to hide. Media and the public have access to everything and everybody can form and share an opinion openly and publicly.
- Compassion and equality. We are all the same and have the same value regardless of gender, age, religion, political beliefs, sexual orientation, race or any other personal trait.
- Trust. Not only in our family and friends but also to strangers, even institutions. More trust equals less control and stress.
We are proud to offer cruelty-free products.
The wellbeing of animals is considered in all parts of our processing chain, we ensure all materials derived from animals are from those that have been treated humanely and according to animal welfare laws and recommendations.
We partner with Big Ocean Cleanup. They are one of the world’s leading ocean cleanup non-profits. They help keep the oceans clean, protect marine wildlife, provide free educational resources and support the development of innovative technologies. Big Blue Ocean Cleanup inspires every generation to take action and protect our blue planet.
With each TISKA London purchase we donate 10% to Big Ocean Cleanup. Please click here for more details >>
As each item is made to order we have no “dead stock” By making only what is needed in a high quality way it means there is no waste and the items can be worn again and again. Not only that, as TISKA London does not follow set trends, they are timeless pieces; your garment will never go out of fashion.